vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Angelic

Hi all!
Today I want to share a layout made with one of the new releases from Dusty Attic. 
Just love this dress form!
Photo is of Tessa, my 'little' angel. 

Misted the background and stitched the little circles. 
The lace for the dress form was cut out of a legging.
The word 'angelic' is also from DA.
Had a lot of fun making this page!


And some details:

Just love to add some metal charms on my pages!
I have a box to store my metal embellishments and it really is my little treasure box!


Isn't that little clothing hanger the cutest?!!!! 

Punched the butterflies out of the Prima papers.

I only added some glitter to the DA dress form.

And finally: no angel without her wings.
Didn't have real wings, but these Prima corners also works for me!

Also another card:

I'm trying to make at least one card when I finished a page.
I found it very handy to keep up my stock of cards. 
For this one I used the new mini scrolls from Dusty Attic.
The metal 'get well soon' was found at a local home decor store.

That's it for today.
Wishing you all a wonderful and scrappy weekend!!

Ingrid xxx






15 opmerkingen:

  1. Schitterend!!!!!!!
    Veel liefs,Celia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OOOHHH WOW love the dress form to!!!
    En wat een geweldige lo en een hele mooie foto!!
    Super design!
    Groetjes Amy :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super layout!!!! Ik kan uren naar alle mooie details staren, helemaal geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow....so beautiful! Gorgeous work with the dress form!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your "Angelic" layout is HEAVENLY! Beautiful dress form, and the soft pinks are lovely on the white background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh wauw, je layout ziet er super uit! De kleuren, de foto, de paspop...ik raak niet uitgekeken:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ingrid, both the layout and the card are stunning! Thank you for the detailed pictures - it's mind-blowing to see all the little tiny things you did on these two projects! Fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing and for inspiration!

      Verwijderen
  8. oooooo gorgeous creations and what a beautiful photo! Love that dress form...hehe...I have one but have not used it yet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! And for becoming a follower! I’m SO glad I found your blog. What you do is fabulous!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What to say when I´m in front of this FABULOUS work of art my dear friend....well That it´s always a pleasure to see your work!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ingrid your page is so beautiful!! I love how you used the dress form and all the bits of red paint splatter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow Ingrid, you just blow me away with your eye for details and creativity. Again, you make me study your pages and let my eye rove around all the beautiful details. You're an inspiration to me and my muse. Xoxo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I can't get enough of your layouts or cards ingrid! Your such an inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. You style is just beautiful and you are an inspiration!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen