dinsdag 31 januari 2012

Old and new layout

Made this page for my FIL. He already had a framed layout on his wall which I made when I just started scrapping. Thought it was time to make him a new one with his favorite colors.
The gorgeous mailbox is one of the new releases from Dusty Attic.


Isn't it fun to see the old page?!!
When I first started scrapping, I always used a patterned paper for my background and kept it simple.
Now I always scrap on a white page and love to use glimmermist, paint, gesso or stamps on the background. With all the gorgeous embellies on the market, I find myself adding more and more!!LOL!
Here you can see the old page from 2007. The girls with their grandfather and a photo of hubby and me.


And here are the details from the new family page:


Have a great and scrappy day!
Hugs,
Ingrid xxx





10 opmerkingen:

  1. this is just gorgeous, love every little detail :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ing , it`s so funny to see your Then & Now scrapping style......thanks for sharingl!
    Your new layout is absolutely amazing....and all those cute flowers you made are....YUMMY!
    Hugs your way!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, wat een verschil! Je stijl is met de tijd wel 'iets' veranderd;) Leuk om ook ouder werk van je te zien! En je nieuwe layout ziet er ook supermooi uit! Geweldige kleurencombi en die bloemetjes zijn helemaal leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hoi hoi

    wat mooi is hij geworden.
    gr Thamar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a FABULOUS LO dear friend,and wooow how much your style had change!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's so very clear that you've kept your strong sense of clean lines from the old and carried them on to the new. Very beautiful Ingrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So many, many beautiful details!! I'm always amazed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Heel leuk om het verschil te zien!
    De grap bij jou is overigens,
    dat je pagina's heel overzichtelijk blijven, ondanks alle embellishments.
    Knap werk!
    xxx, C

    PS: dank je je award :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow Ingrid,
    Erg leuk om ook eens wat ouder werk van je te zien! Je ziet echt dat je een eigen stijl heb ontwikkeld met de tijd super hoor!!!
    Love the cute mailbox from Dusty Attic......your layering is amazing on the new lo! The cute flowers are stunning and I love all the details....On the old lo I love the picture with grandpa. Hugs Amy :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen